Motor Neurone Disease Association Leicestershire & Rutland Branch
Welcome to the website of the Leicestershire & Rutland Branch of the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
"Here to help, our aim is to make a difference to people affected by MND"
The Branch supports people throughout Leicestershire and Rutland who are affected by Motor Neurone Disease, whether they are a person living with the disease, a carer, family member, friend or colleague.
What we do
- offers emotional and practical support, providing a link with other vital services where needed, through our team of trained Association Visitors
- holds regular meetings and other events in the area
- liaises with local health and social care professionals to influence and improve services for people with MND
- raises awareness of the disease in the wider community
- supports fundraising events to contribute to things that improve quality of life for people living with MND, to pay for equipment not provided elsewhere and to help fund MNDA care and research projects
We hope you find the information on this website helpful but if you would like further information or need support do get in touch with us directly (See Contact Us)
We warmly welcome new members and are always pleased to hear from people who may be able to help the Branch with its ongoing work in the community.
For details of MND Association Branches and Groups in other areas, please contact the MNDA National Office. Click on the link http://www.mndassociation.org/